Tuesday 22 January 2013

China Cabinet Thrift Shop Find

I am so inspired with how other bloggers post their thrift shop find and how they give their pieces a new life.
The transformation is fascinating and so I found this cabinet in the Baumholder Thrift Shop
 I have to make a mental note to take a photo of the pieces I find before I start working on it.
But basically this is a cabinet that I wanted to re-do into a China cabinet for my "Made In England" China I have been collecting from thrift shops here in Germany.











 I am so pleased with the results.
 Hugs,
Kay

Ivy and Elephants
{Primp}
One More Time Events


Life on Lakeshore Drive

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I have a hutch that needs a redo badly, I am inspired :)

    xo-Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya...........Thank you so much for your comment. I am so in love with this cabinet now; although, hubby was hesitant about me buying it. I did the whole painting and sanding and distressing all by myself.
      Cheers,
      Kay

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work Kay. I love the blue and white china in the white cabinet. Thanks for sharing. Patti@OldThingsNew

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style and design of this piece. You've done such a great job, it looks fabulous.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us. I love your blog and will be following along.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linkin' up!! Love your china cabinet thrift store find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome thrift find. You worked magic on it! Your collection is so beautifully displayed, Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete