Thursday 15 November 2012

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might (win the Pfatzgraff Dinnerware)

I have been exploring the participants of


and I came across
By Barbara Curran
She blogged about Pfatzgraff Dinnerware Review and my oh my what a beauty that set is.  Take a stroll over there and have a look at it.
Star Light
Star Bright
First Star I see tonight
(if it ain't foggy over the small town of Baumholder, Germany)
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight.............
I sure wish that I could win the set of Pfatzgraff service for 8 Country Cupboard giveaway.
If I do, I will certainly continue to invite single soldiers who are tired of the dining hall, mess hall, food and sit them down to this nice set for a down home cooked warm meal complete with dessert.
Oh how that would make them feel less lonely
and
most appreciated for all that they do for our country.
Tah Tah for now.  And my fingers are crossed (wink wink)

1 comment:

  1. Kay...I wish you much luck in the giveaway. What a wonderful thing for you to do...opening up your home and cooking meals for soldiers who are so far away from their own homes is a beautiful gesture and I am sure a precious gift to them.
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete